Saturday, October 27, 2012

what's black & white & pumpkin?


Happy 1st Anniversary Zucchero & Butter! Exactly one-year ago, we created our blog. Our first post was about everything pumpkin, so it's only fitting to have our anniversary post about pumpkin too!

Black&white cookies are a must-eat in New York! If you never had it before, it's a cakey cookie with chocolate and vanilla frosting on top. I was inspired by our trip to New York to bake black&white cookies, but I wanted to make it my own by adding pumpkin! The result...DELICIOUS!!!



I would also like to announce the launch of a new venture, Zucchero & Paper!!! Zucchero & Paper is a paper company. I design custom paper designs for greeting cards, invitations, announcements, labels, etc. Here is a preview of what you will see on etsy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment